Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow ~Warning: Picture overload!~


Living in South Carolina the chances of a white Christmas are beyond slim to none. Last night around midnight we started getting some flurries. This morning I woke up to 2" of the beautiful white powder! This is the first real snow my girls have ever seen, other than a dusting a couple of years ago. Even as I am typing this, the snow is still falling! So far we have gotten 4" and more is falling!

Maranda and Jaxon having fun.



Caroline and her snow angel! Don't you just love all the colors she has on, she dressed herself.

Maranda caught a snowball with her face!

Catching snowflakes on her tongue.


Jaxon is definitely a snow loving puppy! He was so funny running around and hopping like a rabbit!

Rambler is not so sure about this stuff! He is a stray that I found under a shrub by our back door a month ago.  He was barely alive and starving. He was touch and go for a few days, but is much better now. He is a Fox Hound.  He must have gotten lost while hunting and never made it back to the pack. I placed ad's in the local paper, but no one ever called to claim him. So I guess he is ours now. He is a beautiful dog and has a sweet disposition.

So now I am going to go get another cup of coffee, snuggle up under an afghan, and hook some blankets for the American Girl dolls my girls got for Christmas. I hope you are all having a great day.

1 comments:

- said...

Wonderful photos! Maranda and Caroline were having lots of fun!

Post a Comment