Saturday, November 5, 2011

I've been in the ripple!




A yarn ripple, not the bottle. But then again the evening is just starting! I decided to join up with Heather and Lucy's ripple-a-long. Just in case you haven't see or heard about it, all the info is here and here.
I am using leftovers I already have. I am sure I will have to buy more of the Sea Blue. I am using it as a main color and will put another color in between with the hopes of not using the same color twice. The pattern I am using comes from Lemond De Sucrette. Here is a link to her pattern. It is a chart, but very easy to understand. Similar to Attic 24's pattern but with a little more ripple. There is also a Flickr group, go check it out, join up, and start rippling.


This is a pair of shoes I fashioned in my favorite college teams colors. Garnet and Black for the South Carolina Gamecocks. I found the shoes on sale for $10, brought them home, and added polka dot grosgrain ribbon flowers. Go Gamecocks!




Gonna run for now. Time to get in to the ripple for the evening, maybe both kinds!
Hope ya'll are having a great weekend!
TTYS!






0 comments:

Post a Comment