Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thank You!

I want to take a moment to just thank all of you for sticking around. I lost one follower and gained two during my time away from blogging. I really appreciate all the messages, thoughts, and Prayers. They have really helped me get through this rough time. Things are getting easier, though I know it will never get "better". I am so thankful for 36 years of wonderful memories of my Murry, and all the pictures I insisted I take of her, even when she would protest!

I have a few WIP's going right now. I am still working on the Granny in Blue blanket. I have only 15 more squares to go then the border. The only problem is I have Project ADD! Thanks to Flickr, Ravelry, fellow Bloggers, and many other pattern sites I am always seeing so many other things I have to make! Does anyone else have this issue? Oh and the fact that I have two cousins expecting in August and September, both having boys, and they have to have new little blankets for the babies. I have one blanket started and will show pictures later in the week.

Thank you again for sticking around. You just don't know how much that means to me. TTYS!

1 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

My condolences on the loss of your Grandmother.

Post a Comment