Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Caden's Polka Dot

 Meet one of the newest members of my family. This little cutie is Caden Jacob, he is the son of a special cousin of mine, Nikki. While growing up Nikki spent almost every weekend with me and most of her summer holiday. She feels more like a Daughter to me than a first cousin, so this little fellow feels more like my grandchild than a cousin. Ain't he just precious! 

 I wanted to make him a baby afghan and wanted it to be different than just the normal baby blue that most baby boys receive. I found this pattern on Crochet Pattern Central (the example is done in peach and white) and knew it was the one for him.
I love how bright and colorful it is. Nikki loves it, she said it was her favorite gift received at the baby shower. Well of course that made me feel good! I had a couple of requests for other ones that day also!


I had to add this photo of Caden in too. I crocheted him this little pumpkin hat for his first Halloween. The pattern is also from Crochet Pattern Central. I think he is the cutest little pumpkin in the patch!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment